Saturday, April 16, 2011

Picture #30: "Will you knock it off already...?"

Picture number 30... one month of these toy shots. I'm actually rather surprised I've kept it up. It certainly helps that they've usually been pretty easy setups. Not this one, of course. Hitting the timer and then moving into position while tied up attached to a Star Wars Snowspeeder isn't the easiest trick in the book; it takes a fair amount of futzing. Still, ultimately, I'm pretty happy with the result, so worth the 4am effort!

2 comments:

Craig A. Glesner said...

Wow your stuff is awesome.

Trust me it was worth the work. I have enjoyed them all and looking forward to more.

Also, hope you win the YouTube thing. I voted, but came to it much late.

Unknown said...

Outstanding, thanks for the effort in the wee hours.