Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sometimes Causes of Insomnia...

I'm a night owl/insomniac for several different reasons. Sometimes it's addiction to video games, sometimes it's procrastinating, and oft-times it's because I don't want to go to bed having not accomplished anything all day.

But tonight it's one of the really bad reasons. Because tomorrow is the inevitable. And I really don't want to have to face up to this particular bit of inevitable. Because of the inevitable which follows this inevitable. Because, despite it's ups and downs, I really enjoyed the bit before the inevitable. I, in fact, loved the bit before the inevitable. Very much.

Yet sleep must claim my weary eyes eventually, and, once rested, they shall feast on sorrow and water themselves... blah, blah, blah.

Happy New Year, indeed...

No comments: