Thursday, February 7, 2008

Whole Foods Thursday Sample Nights - Chocolate Fest!

Wow, tonight at Whole Foods was the most amazing sample night I've ever seen at a grocery store. Check out the swag:

Fresh Clementine Wedges
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and JalapeƱo Peppers
8 types of dark chocolate
Grilled spice rubbed Rib-Eye
Hot Columbia Drinking Chocolate
Cocoa and Coffee crusted grilled chicken with a pear and pepper roulenade
Raw oysters on the half shelf with lemon and cocktail sauce!
Fudge Brownies
Calcium enriched chocolate bar samples
More chocolate bar samples

The thing that really bowled me over were the oysters! (Delicious, by the way). As was the Cocoa Crusted Chicken (they said they'd email me the recipe though I'm not holding my breath on this one).

This was at the Chelsea Whole Foods, and apparently they have sample nights every Thursday. I believe this is general company policy, though I'm not sure every store has samples on the same night. Still, good to know if I'm in a snacky mood in Chelsea on a Thursday.

Yeah, I'm cheap...

No comments: